CD-216 Christmas Duets For Recorder – Creative Arrangements For Young Players – Plank Road Publishing, by John Riggio, Karl Hitzemann, Teresa Jennings and Paul Jennings
Duets are fun, duets are educational, and duets are just made for the holiday season! So we have brought together our gang of writers to create a special collection full of new arrangements of favorite Christmas music.
Both parts are easy, often with one part easier than the other. And as with all of our products, the music is recorded with top musicians playing great arrangements and orchestrations.
The songs in this collection include:
- Jolly Old Saint Nicholas – A festive orchestral arrangement of a jolly old favorite.
- Pat-A-Pan – A simple, rhythmic setting with optional classroom percussion parts.
- What Child Is This? – Richly scored strings and a modern harmonic arrangement.
- Jingle Bells – An island beat with an easy melodic treatment.
- Deck The Halls – Eastern groove with exotic percussion and acoustic guitars.
- Up On The Housetop – House of Blues style, walking bass line, and bluesy guitar.