DG2 Super Fun Folk Dances
Super Fun Folk Dances is a wonderful collection of 11 traditional folk dances from many countries, and is perfect for students from K-5. Featuring live musicians from central Alberta as well as traditional instruments, these dances are exciting, easy to listen to, and a great introduction to folk music of different cultures. Instrumental scores and worksheets are included for many songs, and kids demos make it easy to learn and demonstrate these super fun folk dances!
- Kid’s demo videos of all 11 dances
- Recordings with live, traditional instruments
- Projectable PDF and Powerpoint of dance directions with embedded audio
- Piano arrangements and instrument parts for each dance
- Printable worksheets and colourful maps
- Fun facts about each dance’s country of origin
Print Book and CD
Enhanced CD Download
– Projectable PDF and PPT of dance instructions and fun facts.
– Instrumental scores for each dance.
– Recordings featuring live musicians and traditional instruments.
– Printable worksheets and maps
– Kids Demo Videos of each dance